Saturday, August 2, 2008

losing best friend poems

The bards in medieval times were renowned for their use of poetry. Poets have been writing about love and marriage for centuries.

When I met my wife she had never received a love poem written specially for her. The first of those steps is to decide how you want to express your love. The heart speaks the language of love that is best expressed by poems.

What is your poem going to be about, it should focus on one theme or topic. Many sites not only have classic love poems archived, but also make efforts to have a collection of contemporary love poems by inviting amateur poets to contribute. Consider adding a few lines to your wedding party favors.

I have always allowed myself to be led wherever my intuition leads me in the moment. Either way, use beautiful stationary, if you are reading it first, you can then give the poem as a gift.

No comments: